1. IF YOU WOULD LIKE KNOW THE PRICE FOR TRANSPORT
WRITE YOUR SHARP ADDRESS (COUNTRY, CITY).
2. OUR WEAPONS ARE MADE ACCORDING TO HISTORICAL DESIGN,
THEY´RE SIMILAR IN SHAPE AND WEIGHT.
3. OUR WEAPONS ARE WELL-BALLANCED. THEY´RE USED
BY MANY HISTORICAL FENCING GROUPS IN EUROPE.
4. THE BLADES ARE MADE OF HIGH QUALITY STEEL, TEMPERED ON 48 HRC (ROCKWELL).
THEY ARE NOT SHARPENED IN ORDER TO BE SUITABLE FOR FENCING.
ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICE WE CAN SHARPEN THEM FOR A LITTLE FEE
(MIND THE RULES IN YOUR COUNTRY).
5. WE GIVE 2 YEAR GUARANTEE FOR OUR WEAPONS.
(A SWORD IS NOT AN AXE OR A WARHAMER. IT´S SUITABLE FOR FENCING ONLY!)
6. ON ACCOUNT TO FULL WORKSHOP CAPACITY WE MUST CONSULT
1THE TIME NECESSARY TO MAKE WEAPONS INDIVIDUALLY WITH
EACH OF OUR CUSTOMERS, BECAUSE THE TIME DEPENDS ON
THE QUANTITY AND TYPES OF ORDERED WEAPONS.
(NOWADAYS APROX. 1 MONTHS)
7. AFTER YOUR ORDER AND PAYMENT ON OUR BANK ACCOUNT,
YOU WILL BE PUT IN OUR WAITING LIST
WE ACCEPT FOR PAYMENT ONLY INTERNATIONAL MONEY ORDER
(BANK TO BANK TRANSFER) OR A CHECQUE WESTERN UNION.
WE ACCEPT FOR PAYMENT CREDIT CARD.
8. WE ARE SORRY, BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE SCABBARDS
FOR YOUR BLADES FROM DIFFERENT COMPANY.
PRODUCTION OF THE SCABBARD IS A PART OF PRODUCING THE WEAPON.
9. THE WEIGHTS ARE:
DAGGERS: 0,3 - 0,7kg
ONE HANDED: 1,45kg
TWO-HANDED SWORD: 3,5 - 4kg
BASTARD SWORD: 1,50kg
RAPIER: 1,20 - 1,50kg
Duties And Taxes
International orders are subject to duties, taxes and customs charges. The recipient is responsible for the payment of applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Please contact your customs office for information on duties, taxes and restricted items.
How about VAT?
VAT stands for value-added tax, which is charged on most goods and services within the European Union.
A 19% VAT is collected on orders dispatched to countries within the European Union. Orders sent to addresses anywhere else in the world are not subject to VAT but they may be subject to local taxes and customs charges.